The fleece Chilly Sweater™ is perfect for those cool autumn days and nights. It makes a great spring/autumn sweater, car coat, kennel coat and can even be worn indoors on cold winter nights. The Chilly Sweater™ can be worn on its own or under our Rain Slicker™ for extra warmth. The sweater is simply slipped over the dog’s head then the “Y” shaped belly panel is pulled down and back between the front legs, then pulled up over the dog’s back where the webbing is adjusted and the buckle is fastened. All our coats feature an “Easy On, Easy Off” design.
- Skilfully designed and manufactured in Ottawa, Canada using Canadian materials.
- Constructed of super warm but lightweight 12oz non-pilling Canadian polyester Fleece.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective trim is added around the Sweater neck opening for night visibility.
- Adjustable nylon webbing and a smooth shaped buckle system is used to securely fasten the coat around the body of your dog.
10 to -15 degrees Centigrade
- Blue Jay
Three Sweater Categories
- All Breed -Toy Breeds to Great Danes
- Long and Lean – Greyhounds, Salukis, Galgos
- Whippet – Whippets
Measuring and Ordering
Although Chilly Dogs™ coats are not custom made, years of experience and skillful design have provided products of superior fit.
To learn how to measure your hound, please read our Measuring and Fitting Guide which includes a useful video on measuring your dog.
Chilly Dogs Coats do not allow for a harness to be worn under the coat. There is no hole in the coat for a D-ring connection to your leash. The reason for this is the fact that there are many varieties and styles of harnesses on the market each one having a different location of the D-ring. We suggest that you adjust your favourite harness to be worn over the coat. Look at our Wiggles Wags and Whiskers Patented Non Pull Harness.
Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle. Wash with similar colours. Fasten the buckle or Velcro before placing in washing a machine. We recommend that you use a gentle detergent as some detergents can be hard on fibres and break them down prematurely. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will prevent the fleece from retaining heat within the fleece fibres.
Fasten buckle or Velcro before placing in Dryer. Set Dryer on cool setting for 10 minutes then hang or lay flat to dry.